- All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
- DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings.
- Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
- Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
- Program and Speed-priority modes.
- Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 60 seconds*.
- JPEG as well as RAW (PNG) image formats for lossless photo capturing, perfect for post-processing.
- EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
- Self timer for delayed shooting.
- Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus** and infinity focus modes, plus a focus lock switch (AF-L).
- In background photo developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
What's in this version: (Updated : Apr 2, 2015)
- New: 2 new action pairs to associate with the volume keys: shoot RAW/shoot JPEG-PNG, and switch to RAW capture/switch to JPEG-PNG.
- New: Belarusian and Finnish languages.
- Fixed: delay on some devices when taking a photo for the first time after an update or after installing for the first time.
Required Android O/S : 2.2+