AppDialer Pro T9 finder name.pilgr.appdialer.proThis awesome T9 launcher is built for power users like you! Save the pain and effort of going through hundreds of apps or contacts and find what you’re looking for in just a few taps!
- Intelligent: Search using a predictive keyboard with auto correction or use the smart one hand numpad.
- Powerful: Search apps by name or package name. Search contacts by name or use the dialer to search via phone number.
- Convenient: Find search/launch history in the notification area for fast access to your most used apps.
- Personal: The advanced prediction algorithm uses your usage history to provide user personalized results for you.
- Predictive: The more you use the app search and dialer, the more advanced it becomes.
- Most efficient way to find and open apps!
- Best time saving app
- Find contacts super quickly. AppDialer can smartly predict short search terms.
- You’ll never have to touch the app drawer again!
- Wonderful! Fast, stylish and highly functional.
- Pro features are an excellent addition for the money.
- Replaced my stock app drawer a long time ago.
- Android doesn’t feel the same without it.
- This app makes one hand use not just viable, but even more convenient!
- Included widget to access the search from the home screen for fast access and convenience.
- Various settings to further manage apps/contacts.
- Icon pack support for stylish personalization and appearance.
The predictive algorithm and specially designed qwerty keyboard and one hand dialer make search convenient and intelligent. It’s simpler, faster and more convenient than Lazy Swipe, App Swap, T9 or any other launcher.
AppDialer can completely replace the need for the app drawer! The stock Android app management has never been convenient. Save the hassle and try AppDialer today. You’ll be surprised at how much more efficient your day to day life can be with an app like this. This app easily beats other competitors - if you’re a fan of T9 you’ll love AppDialer to pieces.
- Transparent status/nav bars on Lollipop+
- Use new fast data storage lib https://github.com/pilgr/Paper
Required Android O/S : 4.0.3+