Archos Video Playerplay.google.com.archos.video
The critically acclaimed Archos video player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
- Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
- Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
- Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
- Integrated subtitle downloader;
- Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
- Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
- Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
- Multi-device network video resume;
- TV friendly: Keyboard/remote control compatible.
If you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
What's in this version : (Updated : Jul 9, 2015)
- TV: New category for all videos that have no description
- Fix crash when an error occur in UPnP (big oops, sorry)
- Fix subtitles download from OpenSubtitles.org (big oops, sorry)
- Fix “rescan all” menu item in tablet/phone interface
- Fix torrent download aborted when opening info panel
- Get localized TV Show posters when available
- Display error when Trakt sync fails
- Video with no poster are now also included in search results on Android TV
Required Android O/S : 4.0.3+