Helium Premium - App Sync and Backupplay.google.com.koushikdutta.backupCarbon does NOT require root. All Android users can use Carbon to backup and sync Android applications.
Carbon lets you backup your apps and data to your SD card or cloud storage. With Carbon, you can sync app data from your other Android devices-- even if they are not on the same network. Set up backup schedules with Carbon, and never lose data again.
- Install Carbon on Android
- Root user? You're done!
- Install and run Carbon Desktop (link below)
- Windows users must install their Android drivers as well
- Connect Android to computer.
- You may need to set your USB Connection Mode to "PTP". (Nexus 7, Nexus 10, etc)
- Carbon on Android should now be enabled.
- Backup and restore to SD card
- Backup and restore from PC
- No ads
- Automatic Backup schedules
- Android to Android sync
- Cloud backup and restore
- Google Drive
Carbon is NOT available to Motorola devices. This is because Motorola phones have a bug that break Android's backup mechanism. Until this is fixed by Motorola, Carbon will not work on those Androids.
What's in this version : (Updated : Jul 7, 2015)
- Fix issues activating on G4 and other phones
Required Android O/S : 4.0+