Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut com.NV.Trendy.QubeDCAs featured on the SHIELD Hub, Q.U.B.E: Director's Cut is the definitive version of the brain-twisting first-person puzzler. Using special high-tech gloves to manipulate cubes in the environment, the player solves an array of conundrums - from physics-based challenges; to 3D jigsaws; to platform-based trials. Play it on NVIDIA SHIELD.
QUBE is a: Indie Game Challenge Finalist, Official Selection for The Escapist’s Extra Credits Innovation Award, Nominee for the IndieDB GOTY Award, Finalist in the Sense of Wonder Night.
- Fully voiced compelling single player campaign written by Rob Yescombe (Crysis, Alien: Isolation, Star Wards, Rime)
- Challenging and unusual puzzles
- 10 Time-trial mode levels with medals to earn
- Brand new original music score
- Cross-platform Achievements and Leaderboards
Requires an internet connection the first time the game is run, an internet connection is required for cross-platform Achievement and Leaderboard features.
What's in this version : (Updated : Jul 8, 2015)
- Initial Android release for NVIDIA SHIELD Android TV, Tegra-K1, and Tegra-4 devices.
Required Android O/S : 4.0.1+