Kathy Rain tells the story of a strong-willed journalism major who has to come to terms with her own troubled past as she investigates the mysterious death of her recently deceased grandfather. Armed with her motorcycle, a pack of cigs, and a notepad, Kathy begins to delve into a local mystery surrounding her hometown that will take her on a harrowing journey full of emotional and personal turmoil.
As she follows a trail of clues he left behind, questions emerge… What was Joseph Rain really looking for that night all those years ago? What turned him into a mere shell of a man, confined to a wheelchair? What secret did a suicidal young artist take with her to the grave, and why are so many people in Conwell Springs going mad? The truth is dark and sinister…
● 320x240 (4:3) resolution with crisp pixel art graphics
● 4,000+ lines of dialogue
● Full English voice acting directed by Wadjet Eye Games' Dave Gilbert
● Original music
● 40+ hand-drawn environments
● Compelling narrative with eerie plot set in the 90's
Kathy Rain is developed by Clifftop Games and published by Raw Fury.
What's in this version : (Updated : 28 November 2016)
- Fixed corrupted TV screen sidebars on some devices, most notably Pixel C tablets.
Required Android O/S : 4.1 and up